Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First blog of 2011

Well here I am about to begin my blogging history! It appears blogs are rather infectious so I believe we can expect this to become a long standing common occurrence. I am merely using this blog as an introduction to the official kick off of my blogspot.
The broad topic of Turfgrass leaves me much room for exploration and I look forward to sharing my discoveries and experiences. I hope you all will find it helpful and as fascinating as I do, your feed back will be greatly appreciated. The material I wish to share through this blog I feel is pertinent to many if not all turfgrass enthusiasts. I look forward to posting my first turfgrass related blog, in the mean time I encourage you to explore the great resources that can be found at the GCSAA web site. (http://www.gcsaa.org/)

No comments:

Post a Comment